H-1B Ready to Work: Technical Assistance Activity Menu for Year 5
Throughout the Period of Performance Extension, our goal is to provide grantees and their partners with customized TA support that will help them achieve the goals and objectives of the RTW grant program. TA coaching strategies are designed to ensure that grantees receive ongoing support, targeted assistance, resources, and contextual tools.
TA activities range from webinars to monthly TA coaching calls, small-group learning events, and peer-to-peer networking and peer-sharing activities.
Promising Practices: Resource Briefs; Tip Sheets – summary resource briefs developed after webinar presentations.
Peer-to-Peer Sharing: RTW Community of Practice – Facilitates peer-to-peer sharing opportunities through web platforms such as the RTW Community of Practice (Workforce GPS).
Individualized Coaching: One-on-One Coaching Calls – Provides each grantee with personalized support to address challenges they may be experiencing in their grant programs and develops a targeted plan to enhance their grant programs to meet the outcomes on a real time basis.
- Group Coaching: Topic Specific Presentations – Quarterly topic-driven presentations to support grantees to achieve the RTW Grant goals. This will include webinars and peer-to-peer discussions.
Program Design: Small Group Learning Events – Small group coaching to support grantees during their Period of Performance Extension.
Peer-to-Peer Mentoring: Learning Exchange – Offers specific topics geared towards greatest need; however, all grantees are welcome to join. The discussion will further support grantees during their Period of Performance Extension.
You Might Also Like
- H-1B Ready to Work- All Group Coaching: Sharing Your Program...
- H-1B RTW Peer-to-Peer: Sharing Job Placement, Credential Att...
- H-1B Ready to Work National Grantee Convening 2018- Washingt...
- Mark Your Calendar for the Upcoming H-1B RTW Peer to Peer Ca...
- Interacting with your RTW peers coming soon to WorkforceGPS!