H-1B Ready to Work Staff Transitions Tip Sheet
Our H-1B Ready to Work (RTW) Technical Assistance (TA) Team recently facilitated a webinar on Preparing for Staff Transitions during the No-Cost Extension Period on November 29, 2018.
- Develop a checklist of functions critical for grant success.
- Ensure staff knows the timeline/expectations for the NCE period.
- Determine the key positions needed to close out grants and clients.
- Overlap in-house roles in preparation for positions potentially becoming vacant.
- Work with partners to designate a point person to support program reporting until grant ends.
You Might Also Like
- H-1B Ready to Work- All Group Coaching: Sharing Your Program...
- H-1B RTW Peer-to-Peer: Sharing Job Placement, Credential Att...
- H-1B Ready to Work National Grantee Convening 2018- Washingt...
- Mark Your Calendar for the Upcoming H-1B RTW Peer to Peer Ca...
- Interacting with your RTW peers coming soon to WorkforceGPS!