H-1B RTW: Preparing for Staff Transitions during the No-Cost Extension Period
1:00 PM ~ 2:00 PM ET
In an effort to support H-1B Ready to Work (RTW) grantees entering their no-cost extension period, this webinar is designed to provide effective practices and strategies for addressing staff transitioning.
Grantees will have the opportunity to ask questions, receive feedback from their peers and discuss the impact of staff transitioning while reaching their performance goals.
Danielle Kittrell, PhD, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Kisha Toppin, Technical Assistance Coach and Trainer, Performance Excellence Partners
Aaron Leson, Director of Training and Development for TAD Grants, TAD Grants
You Might Also Like
- H-1B Ready to Work- All Group Coaching: Sharing Your Program...
- H-1B Ready to Work National Grantee Convening 2018- Washingt...
- H-1B RTW Peer-to-Peer: Sharing Job Placement, Credential Att...
- Mark Your Calendar for the Upcoming H-1B RTW Peer to Peer Ca...
- Interacting with your RTW peers coming soon to WorkforceGPS!