H-1B Ready to Work (RTW) Grantee Resource Series 2018
Updated on a monthly basis this document provides the latest webinar and training resources to H-1B RTW grantees through 2018.
The resources in this document are presented in a suggested order based on important questions grantees may have as they progress through various stages of their projects.
Resource topics may include:
- Training Design - (Paid Work Experience, On the Job Training, Credentialing)
- Employer Engagement
- Outreach and Recruitment
- Job Placement
- Case Management
- Supportive Services
- Promising Practices
- Business Strategies
- Sector Strategies
- Success Stories
You Might Also Like
- H-1B Ready to Work- All Group Coaching: Sharing Your Program...
- H-1B RTW Peer-to-Peer: Sharing Job Placement, Credential Att...
- H-1B Ready to Work National Grantee Convening 2018- Washingt...
- Mark Your Calendar for the Upcoming H-1B RTW Peer to Peer Ca...
- Interacting with your RTW peers coming soon to WorkforceGPS!