H-1B RTW Grantee Presentations- Effective Partnerships
H-1B Ready to Work Grantees City of Providence and Capital Workforce Partners discussed their partnerships and how they have maintained them throughout the grant program.
This all group grantee presentation WebEx provided grantees with an opportunity to hear from two grantees who are doing great with their partnerships and were not able to present during the RTW convening. They shared their promising practices on expanding partnerships to enhance performance outcomes.
- The City of Providence discussed the benefits and possibilities of expanding typical partnerships beyond the traditional workforce development realm to enhance recruitment opportunities, increase employment placements and expand "inclusiveness" in sectors which historically lack diversity.
- Capital Workforce Partners discussed strategies for maximizing post-secondary education institutions and workforce development organizations partnerships with the goal of improving outcomes for students and job seekers that are long-term unemployed or underemployed.
You Might Also Like
- H-1B Ready to Work- All Group Coaching: Sharing Your Program...
- H-1B RTW Peer-to-Peer: Sharing Job Placement, Credential Att...
- H-1B Ready to Work National Grantee Convening 2018- Washingt...
- Mark Your Calendar for the Upcoming H-1B RTW Peer to Peer Ca...
- Interacting with your RTW peers coming soon to WorkforceGPS!