Performance Reporting Hot Tips - January 2017
Hot Tips! H-1B Ready to Work Grants - Performance Reporting Refresher
In this document we’ve collected some performance reporting information that should be useful to you as you are submitting your quarterly performance reporting data. In this document, we will talk about:
Ensuring you are fully Reporting Performance Outcomes,
Reporting Training Completion Outcomes,
Reporting Employment Placement Outcomes, and
Reporting Participants Who Entered Training-related Employment.
These tips are provided as a handy reference if questions arise while submitting your quarterly performance reporting data. As always, if you have any questions specific to your program do not hesitate to reach out to the Ready to Work mailbox at RTW@dol.gov .
You Might Also Like
- H-1B RTW Job Placement Strategies Call Summary
- H-1B RTW Performance Reporting Roundtable Discussion: 3.31.1...
- H-1B RTW Strategies for Retaining LTU Participants in the Pr...
- H-1B RTW Florida State College at Jacksonville: New Approach...
- H-1B RTW LTU SME: Promoting Paid Work Experience Resource Br...