Final Ready to Work e-Newsletter Shares Results and Program Success!
The end of the Ready-to-Work (RTW) grant’s original period of performance is around the corner and grantees are rapidly approaching and/or exceeding their target outcomes. To celebrate these achievements and the impact of the RTW grant on participants and employers, this issue of the RTW E-Newsletter is putting the spotlight on some of your biggest successes.
You can find this edition and previous editions of the Ready to Work e-Newsletter by clicking here.
Previous editions feature some of the following stories:
- City and County of Denver Offers Mentorship for IT Professionals – May 2018
- Jewish Vocational Service JVS- New Case Management Model – November 2017
- WSOS Community Action Commission's Pre-Apprenticeship Programs Help Build Careers and Meet Employer Needs – August 2017
- City of Providence: Supportive Services Remove Barriers to Training Completion and Employment – May 2017
- Project QUEST’s Employer Partnerships Open Doors for RTW Participants – February 2017